Friday, January 11, 2008

David Duke and Ron Paul


David Duke's Advice for Ron Paul

Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 10:52:13 am PST(From LGF)

Before I begin my suggestions for the Ron Paul Campaign, let me first say I like Ron Paul’s campaign, and I think it is good for America and the political process. Why do I think so? It is because people such as Ron Paul shake up the system, and Paul takes a lot of correct positions such as opposition to the Iraq War, opposition to foreign aid to Israel and the rest of the world, as well as having unrelenting support for the civil liberties of the American people.

How can anyone run for President of the United States and not mention the overwhelming power of the Israeli-First, Jewish extremists in American politics and media. Everyone in Washington, D.C. and in practically the entire world knows that the political fundraising process, Presidential policy and Congressional process is firmly under the control of the Zionists who are using the United States as its worldwide hitman, a role that is doing us irreparable harm. Jewish extremists are the political fundraisers and power brokers and they also dominate the mass media, the single greatest influence in politics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warmjet for President

Anonymous said...

How was it yesterday afternoon? I got called back to work on my way down. And thanks for the Hawaiian souvenier!

Beetlejuice said...

It was good on the southside,glassy too.